“She never forgets a slight, real or imagined. She takes caution for cowardice and dissent for defiance. And she is greedy. Greedy for power, for honour, for love.”
BSG is legit. Bear McCreary is a god tbh
BSG music is perfect. What are your favorite pieces?
Anything with taiko drums is my favorite, haha, I like percussion. I’ve listened to Season 3 the most for some reason, great songs … Storming New Caprica is amazeballs. The Season 4 soundtrack makes me cry with all the restatements of the character themes. And Diaspora Oratorio is an absolute work of art. I used to read Bear’s blog about composing BSG’s music, and his entry on that particular piece was fascinating. Couldn’t imagine the show without his score.
ETA: dammit tumblr
The reasons I chose those tv shows is because there is obviously much more of an emphasis on the music than the other tv shows I watch. Music acts as more than a mood enhancer as in it tells the story through a different way, like the restatement of the character themes and the Cylon theme coming into the actual plot. Actually everything with Kara was brilliant. (Also in Kat’s case, the music is what made it sad and it revealed her motives through it.)
Anything with taiko drums, lol. Storming New Caprica is probably my fave! Diaspora Oratorio
Storming New Caprica is amazing, but then again everything is.
Ah I love the last ones in the series: Kara’s Coordinates, Heart of the Sun, and an Easterly View. Other than those, Fairwell Apollo and Kat’s Sacrifice.
now that I have completely finished my reread of song and ice and fire I’m like almost entirely positive Sansa will be the most powerful character at the end.
1) she might be the only stark in winterfell (I think bran will stay north of the wall, rickon might come back but Sansa would still be his regent)
2) the vale will pledge itself to the north. even if baelish’s plans fails the knights of the vale will still rally around Sansa because we know they supported Robb, Lysa prevented them from fighting though.
3) Sansa is two deaths away from inheriting the riverlands (assuming her brothers don’t come back) if her uncle and cousin (it’s a given he’ll go) die she takes riverrun. And with support of the blackfish she could hold the region.
4) Even if edmure lives he will still pledge the riverlands to Sansa just like he did Robb.
5) If Jon remains at the wall and the alliance holds Sansa will have influence at the wall and beyond it. ensuring peace between the north and the people beyond the wall
So at the end Sansa could be Queen of the North, the Trident, and the Mountain and Vale.
yes i like this